|Elevation||14,203 ft (4,329 m)|
|Prominence||1,337 ft (408 m)|
|Isolation||3.30 mi (5.31 km)|
|Parent peak||Mount Harvard|
|Location||Chaffee County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Mount Harvard, Colorado
Mount Belford is a high mountain summit of the Collegiate Peaks in the Sawatch Range of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 14,203-foot (4,329 m) fourteener is located in the Collegiate Peaks Wilderness of San Isabel National Forest, 15.0 miles (24.1 km) northwest by west (bearing 307°) of the Town of Buena Vista in Chaffee County, Colorado, United States.
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "MT BELFORD". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- The elevation of Mount Belford includes an adjustment of +2.081 m (+6.83 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Mount Belford, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- "Mount Belford". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
- Louis W. Dawson II (1996). Dawson's Guide to Colorado's Fourteeners, Volume 1. Blue Clover Press. ISBN 0-9628867-1-8.
Find more about
at Wikipedia's sister projects
|Definitions from Wiktionary|
|News stories from Wikinews|
|Quotations from Wikiquote|
|Source texts from Wikisource|
|Media from Commons|
|Textbooks from Wikibooks|
|Learning resources from Wikiversity|
- Mount Belford and Mount Oxford at 14ers.com
- Mount Belford at Summitpost
- Photo Journal of a hike up Mount Belford
- Mount Belford Trip Report & Summit Video
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|