Cartoon Network (Central and Eastern Europe)
|Launched||September 17, 1993
September 1, 1998 (Polish feed)
September 30, 2002 (addition of Romanian and Hungarian audio tracks)
|Owned by||Turner Broadcasting System|
|Audience share||0.4 % (2011, Hungary, )|
|Slogan||"Are You CN What We're Sayin'?"|
|Broadcast area||Czech Republic
|Headquarters||1117 Budapest, Október huszonharmadika u. 8-10.
20485 Bucharest, Str. Maria Rosetti
|Focus Sat||Channel 68|
|Digi TV||Channel 50|
|UPC Romania||Channel 502 (digital with DVR)
Channel 122 (digital)
Cartoon Network CEE (also known as Cartoon Network Hungary and Cartoon Network Romania) is a children's channel broadcasting to people in Czech Republic, in Hungary, in Moldova, in Romania and in Slovakia. The channel was launched along with the Romanian and Polish feed. The channel is owned by Turner Broadcasting System Europe. The channel also carried a Toonami programming block. On April 1, 2015, Cartoon Network started broadcasting 24 hours a day in Hungary. Hungary was the last country to get Cartoon Network timeshared with TCM. On August 8, 2016, Cartoon Network Central Eastern Europe started to air Check It 4.0 bumpers and idents (alongside existing Check It 1.0 and Check It 3.0 branding).
- Cartoon Network Cinema (every weekend)
- Cartoon Toon Toon (Mondays-Fridays)
- "Cartoon Network" (in Hungarian). Atmedia. Retrieved 2014-01-12.
- "Turner Broadcasting System Magyarország Kft.". Cegfurkesz.hu. Retrieved 2012-10-01.
- "SC TURNER BROADCASTING SYSTEM ROMANIA SRL" (in Romanian). Firme.info. Retrieved 2012-10-01.
- "Pachetul FAMILIA – 80 lei abonament lunar" (in Romanian). Focussat.Moldline.net. Archived from the original on 2014-09-10. Retrieved 2012-09-21.
- "Cartoon Network To Become A 24 Hour Service In Hungary On Pay-TV Providers From 1st April 2015". www.RegularCapital.com. Retrieved 2015-11-11.
- "Cartoon Network Central Eastern Europe Now Showing Check It 4.0 Idents". RegularCapital.com. Retrieved 12 August 2016.