Euronest Parliamentary Assembly
The Euronest Parliamentary Assembly is the inter-parliamentary forum in which members of the European Parliament and the national parliaments of Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia participate. It was established as a component of the Eastern Partnership. After the elections in Belarus in 2010 were declared as flawed by the OSCE, the membership of Belarus in Euronest was automatically suspended.
- Euro-Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly - Euronest counterpart for the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership of the ENP
- Euronest Parliamentary Assembly web site
- Delegation to the Euronest Parliamentary Assembly (European Parliament)
- Delegation to the Euronest Parliamentary Assembly (ALDE Group)
- Video: Euronest - how it works (EuroparlTV)
- "Initial Agreement Reached To Establish Parliamentary Assembly Of European Parliament's Eastern Neighbors".
- European Parliament decision of 6 May 2009 on the number of interparliamentary delegations, delegations to joint parliamentary committees, delegations to parliamentary cooperation committees and multilateral Parliamentary Assemblies
|This article about the European Union is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|