|Owner||Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation|
|Location||Latur, Marathwada, Maharashtra, India|
|Elevation AMSL||2,080 ft / 634 m|
Latur Airport was constructed in 1991 by the Public Works Department (PWD) and then handed over to Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation in April 2000,  During 2006-2008, it was upgraded at a cost of nearly Rs.140 million, including a longer runway, New terminal building and car park. To push trade in the region, the Maharashtra State Industries Ministry initiated the process of modernisation of airports operated by MIDC in 2006. Tenders were floated to invite private parties to draw out a plan for airport operations. as a result of which, the airport was leased to Reliance Airport Developers (RADPL), part of the Reliance Group that undertakes project management, implementation and operation of airports, who currently operate Latur airport along with Nanded, Baramati, Osmanabad and Yavatmal airports. Kingfisher Airlines commenced flights to Latur from Mumbai via Nanded in October 2008. The service extension to Latur turned seasonal and was stopped when Kingfisher faced financial problems. The Aerodrome is Licensed by the DGCA(Director General of Civil Aviation) in the Public use Category.
Latur Airport has one asphalt runway, oriented 05/23, 2300 metres long and 30 metres wide. Its 100 by 70 metre apron provides parking space for 1 ATR and 1 Business Jet at a time, while its terminal building can handle 60 passengers during peak hours. Navigational aids at Latur include PAPI lights and an Aerodrome beacon 
- Reliance Infrastructure
- Guru Gobind Singhji Airport - Nanded
- Baramati Airport
- Osmanabad Airport
- Yavatmal airport
- "M.I.D.C." Archived from the original on 28 March 2012. Retrieved 20 September 2011.
- "MIDC-run airports set for makeover". Indian Express. 1 July 2008. Archived from the original on 14 October 2012. Retrieved 19 September 2011.
- "Reliance Airport gets five projects on lease". Times of India. 6 August 2009. Retrieved 19 September 2011.
- "Airport website". Archived from the original on 24 June 2011. Retrieved 19 September 2011.
|This article about an airport in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|