List of airports in Maharashtra
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- City served – The city generally associated with the airport. This is not always the actual location since some airports are located in smaller towns outside the city they serve.
- ICAO – The location indicator assigned by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
- IATA – The airport code assigned by the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
- Operator – Operator of the airport. AAI, GVK, MIDC, MADC and Reliance operate airports in Maharashtra.
- Role – Role of the airport as given by the table below. An airport may play more than one role.Kirti Gunalan
|International||Handles International flights.|
|Customs||Airports with customs checking and clearance facilities handling international flights but not elevated to International Airport status.|
|Domestic||Handles Domestic flights only.|
|Civil enclave||Civil Enclaves at a Military Airfield.|
|General Aviation||No Scheduled Commercial Flights|
|Military||Used for Defence purposes.|
|Flying School||Airfield used primarily to train pilots|
|Private||Privately owned airfields/airstrips.|
|Future||Project proposed or under construction|
|Closed||No longer in operation|
|Commercial service||Airport has commercial service|
|Airport has no commercial service|
|City Served||Airport Name||ICAO||IATA||Category||Role|
|Aamby Valley City||Aamby Valley Airstrip||—||IN-0033||Private||Closed|
|Amravati||Amravati Airport||IN-0065||—||MIDC owned||Closed|
|Baramati||Baramati Airport||IN-0024||—||MIDC owned||Flying School|
|Chandrapur||Chandrapur Airport||VA1B||—||MADC owned||Closed|
|Gondia||Gondia Airport||VAGD||—||Domestic||Flying School|
|Karad||Karad Airport||VA1M||IN-0024||MADC owned||Flying School|
|Kolhapur||Chhatrapati Rajaram Maharaj Airport||VAKP||KLH||Domestic||Commercial|
|Mumbai||Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport||VABB||BOM||International||Commercial|
|Juhu Aerodrome||VAJJ||—||Domestic||General Aviation|
|Nagpur||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport||VANP||NAG||International||Commercial|
|Nanded||Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Airport||VAND||NDC||Domestic||Commercial|
|Nashik||Gandhinagar Airport||VANR||—||Defence||Air Base|
|Ozar Airport||VAOZ||ISK||Domestic||Commercial ,Production & testing.|
|Navi Mumbai||Navi Mumbai International Airport||—||—||International||(Future)|
|Osmanabad||Osmanabad Airport||—||OMN||MADC owned||Flying School|
|Phaltan||Phaltan Landing Ground||—||—||MADC owned||Closed|
|Pune||Hadapsar Airport||—||—||Domestic||Flying School|
|Pune Airport||VAPO||PNQ||International||Civil Enclave|
|Chhatrapati Sambhaji Raje International Airport||—||—||International||(Future)|
|Ratnagiri||Ratnagiri Airport||VARG||RTC||Defence||Coast Guard|
|Sindhudurg||Sindhudurg Airport||—||—||IRB Infrastructure||Closed|
|Latur||Latur Airport||—||LTU||MIDC owned||Closed|
- "Airstrips in Maharashtra". Maharashtra Public Works Department. Retrieved 2 July 2014.
- "All Airports". Airports Authority of India. Archived from the original on 18 June 2014. Retrieved 2 July 2014.
- "GVK CSIA Mumbai". GVK. Retrieved 2 July 2014.
- "MIDC Airstrips". MIDC. Archived from the original on 28 March 2012. Retrieved 2 July 2014.
- "Projects". Maharashtra Airport Development Company. Archived from the original on 26 February 2012. Retrieved 2 July 2014.
- "Flying High, RADPL". Reliance Infrastructure. Retrieved 2 July 2014.
- Cite error: The named reference
:1was invoked but never defined (see the help page).