|Owner/Operator||Mundra International Airport Private Ltd (MIAPL) (Adani Group)|
|Serves||Mundra and Mundra Port|
|Location||Mundra, Gujarat, India|
|Elevation AMSL||17 ft / 5 m|
Mundra Airport is a private airport in Mundra, Kutch, Gujarat, India owned by Mundra International Airport Private Ltd (MIAPL), a subsidiary of the Adani Group. The airstrip is spread over 45 hectares and is used for scheduled as well as non-scheduled operations.
In October 2017, the Adani Group announced plans to develop the airstrip into a commercial international airport for passenger, cargo and Maintenance spread over 522 hectares by investing ₹ 1500 crore. The terminal building will have a capacity of 300 passengers. The runway will be capable of handling of large aircraft like the Boeing 747 and will have night landing facilities. They have received environment clearance. It will be commissioned by 2022.
- Majumder, Arindam (2017-10-03). "Adani plans Rs 1,500 cr international airport in Mundra". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2017-12-03.
- "Adani Group gets nod to build airport at Mundra". The Hindu Business Line. 27 July 2019. Retrieved 29 July 2019.
- "Adanis may develop airport at Mundra". The Economic Times. 22 February 2007. Retrieved 29 July 2019.
- Aggarwal, Mayank (2017-09-08). "Green panel backs clearance for airport projects worth Rs19,300 crore". Live Mint. Retrieved 2017-12-03.
- "Full list of cities where UDAN scheme is applicable". IndiaTV. Retrieved 2017-12-03.