|This article does not cite any sources. (February 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Saharanpur division (Hindi: सहारनपुर मंडल, Urdu: سهارنپور) is an administrative geographical unit of Uttar Pradesh state of India. The city of Saharanpur is the administrative headquarters of the division.
Southern areas of Saharanpur division are close to New Delhi, the capital of India. Hindu's holy city of pilgrimage Haridwar is very near. Uttarakhand's famous animal sanctuary in Shivalik hills, the Rajaji National Park, is also near.
- Saharanpur: Face of Changing India
- Saharanpur Official website
- Historical site on Saharanpur
- Saharanpur History in the Imperial Gazetteer of India, 1909
- Maharaj Singh College
- Cast Iron industry in Saharanpur