AWH Engineering College
|Location|| Kuttikkattoor, Kerala, India
The AWH Engineering College (AWHEC), is situated in Kuttikkattoor, 10 km away from Kozhikode, Kerala. The college started in 2001, when the government of Kerala gave NOC to self-financing colleges. The college is run by the Association for Welfare of Handicapped, a charitable organization in Malabar, Kerala.  
- Principal: Shahir V.K.
- Director: Dr. P.M.Sreekumaran Nambisan
- Secretary: Muhammed K.P.
- Management: Association for the Welfare of Handicapped (AWH)
- Established: 2001
- University: University of Calicut
- B-Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- B-Tech in Information Technology (IT)
- B-Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- B-Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- B-Tech in Civil Engineering (CE)
- B-Tech in Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Master of Computer Applications(MCA)
- M TECH VLSI
- M TECH structural engineering
- M TECH computer science
The AWH Engineering College is situated at Kuttikattoor, 12 km from Kozhikode, in scenic surroundings. Kozhikode is the educational hub of Malabar with several educational institutions, including engineering colleges, government medical college, polytechnics, arts and science colleges, law college and college of education. It is accessible by road, rail, sea and air. It is one of the most beautiful cities in Kerala, known as the "Gateway of Truth".
- By road: the college can be reached by traveling 12 km from Kozhikode Moffusal bus stand.
- By train: the college is 14 km from Kozhikode Railway Station.
- By air: the college is 40 km from Calicut International Airport.
|This article about a university or college in Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|