Herbert Alexandrovich Yefremov
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Dr. Herbert Aleksandrovich Efremov (Russian: Герберт Александрович Ефремов, born 15 March 1933) is a Russian design engineer and Professor of Technical Sciences.
He played a leading role in the design and construction of several sensitive military missile systems and space stations, and his identity and role in these projects was treated as a state secret for several years.
- "Herbert Alexandrovich Yefremov profile". Npomash.ru. 15 March 1933. Retrieved 13 October 2012.
- "Pillars of BrahMos: Dr. H. Yefremov". Brahmos.com. Archived from the original on 21 October 2012. Retrieved 13 October 2012.
- "Designers & scientists of the Russian space program". Russianspaceweb.com. Archived from the original on 25 September 2012. Retrieved 13 October 2012.
- "Padma Bhushan Awardees". National Portal of India:Government of India. Retrieved 3 November 2012.[permanent dead link]
- "Герберту Ефремову – 75!" (in Russian). 14 March 2008. Retrieved 3 November 2012.
- "Выдающемуся российскому конструктору ракетной и космической техники Герберту Александровичу Ефремову исполняется 75 лет" (in Russian). 14 March 2008. Retrieved 3 November 2012.[permanent dead link]
|This article about a Russian engineer, inventor or industrial designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|