Herbert Alexandrovich Yefremov
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He played a leading role in the design and construction of several sensitive military missile systems and space stations, and his identity and role in these projects was treated as a state secret for several years.
- "Herbert Alexandrovich Yefremov profile". Npomash.ru. 15 March 1933. Retrieved 13 October 2012.
- "Pillars of BrahMos: Dr. H. Yefremov". Brahmos.com. Archived from the original on 21 October 2012. Retrieved 13 October 2012.
- "Designers & scientists of the Russian space program". Russianspaceweb.com. Archived from the original on 25 September 2012. Retrieved 13 October 2012.
- "Padma Bhushan Awardees". National Portal of India:Government of India. Retrieved 3 November 2012.[permanent dead link]
- "Герберту Ефремову – 75!" (in Russian). 14 March 2008. Retrieved 3 November 2012.
- "Выдающемуся российскому конструктору ракетной и космической техники Герберту Александровичу Ефремову исполняется 75 лет" (in Russian). 14 March 2008. Retrieved 3 November 2012.[permanent dead link]
|This article about a Russian engineer, inventor or industrial designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|