T. V. R. Shenoy
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
T. V. R Shenoy (10 June 1941 – 17 April 2018) was a journalist and columnist of India. Shenoy had served as the Editor of the weekly news magazine The Week and Sunday Mail and held various posts in Indian Express and Malayala Manorama.
Shenoy has contributed to several national and international newspapers, website and magazines on issues ranging from national politics, economy, social issues, international affairs to current affairs. He was regularly contributing articles and opinion to Indian Express, Gulf News, Rediff.com, Newstime and Mathrubhumi and Indiafirstfoundation.org.
He died on 17 April 2018 at Manipal hospital, Mangalore
- "Editor Who Saw The Future". The Indian Express. 19 April 2018. Retrieved 25 June 2018.
- Staff, Scroll. "Journalist TVR Shenoy dies in Mangaluru at 77". Scroll.in. Retrieved 25 June 2018.
- "Veteran journalist T.V.R. Shenoy passes away at 77 in Mangaluru". India Today. 18 April 2018. Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- "Veteran journalist T.V.R. Shenoy passes away". The Week. 17 April 2018. Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- "Padma Awards" (PDF). Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. 2015. Retrieved 21 July 2015.
|This article about an Indian journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|