|Type||Hotel / Office|
|Architectural||441.8 metres (1,449 ft)|
|Top floor||427.1 metres (1,401 ft)|
|Observatory||427.1 metres (1,401 ft)|
|Floor area||220,000 square metres (2,368,060 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
The KK100 (Chinese: 京基100), formerly known as Kingkey 100 and Kingkey Finance Center Plaza, is a skyscraper in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, China. It is located in Shenzhen's Luohu District in an area which can be described as the financial district.
The mixed-use building rises to 441.8 metres (1,449 ft) and contains 100 floors for office space and a hotel. Out of those 100 floors, 68 are used for 173,000 square metres (1,862,157 sq ft) of Class A office space, 22 stories for a 35,000 square metres (376,737 sq ft) six-star business hotel and the top four floors of the skyscraper hold a garden and several restaurants. Adjacent to KK100 is the KK Mall, which opened its doors November 26, 2010, and contains luxury brand stores, restaurants and a supermarket. The KK Mall also hosts Shenzhen's first IMAX cinema.
It is currently the tallest building in Shenzhen as well as being the 9th tallest building in the world.
There is a water fountain in front of the building, and an observation deck near the top.
- List of tallest buildings in Shenzhen
- List of tallest buildings in the People's Republic of China
- List of buildings with 100 floors or more
- "KK100 - The Skyscraper Center". CTBUH. Retrieved 29 August 2013.
- "Kingkey Finance Tower". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2007-12-22.
- "Kingkey Finance Tower". Terry Farrel and Partners. Retrieved 2011-06-01.
- Fulcher, Merlin. "TFP Farrells completes Kingkey Tower in Shenzhen". The Architects' Journal. Retrieved 21 September 2011.
- "Tallest buildings in Shenzen - CTBUH Tall Building Database - The Skyscraper Center". CTBUH. Retrieved 29 August 2013.