|Neighbourhood in Kolkata|
|KMC Wards||105, 106|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Area code(s)||+91 33 2415/2416/2472|
Haltu (Bengali: হালতু) is a southern neighbourhood of Kolkata, India. The postal code of Haltu area is 700078.  This is mainly a residential area surrounded with Kasba, Jadavpur, Nandi Bagan, Dhakuria and Salimpur.
Here is a list of educational institutions situated near Garfa area.
- Haltu high school for boys.
- Haltu high school for girls.
- Haltu Kishalaya Sikhsha Sadan
Places of interest
Here is a list of places of interest near Haltu area:
- Purbachal Pally Unnayan Samiti
- Haltu Tarun Sangha Club
- Haltu Sanghasree Club
- Khudiram Bhattacharya Mancha ( Haltu Community Hall)
- Sucheta Nagar KMC children park
- Haltu swimming pool
- Milanayatan Club
- Flipkart Facility Hub.
There is also a Vagrant Home located at Haltu which is run by Government of West Bengal. Moreover a Municipal market is also located here.