|Broadcast area||Bozeman, Montana|
|Slogan||"Today's Hottest Music"|
|First air date||1982 (as KCDQ)|
|Format||Top 40 (CHR)|
|HAAT||248 meters (814 feet)|
|Former callsigns||KCDQ (1982-1987)
(Townsquare Media Bozeman License, LLC)
|Sister stations||KMMS, KMMS-FM, KPRK, KXLB, KZMY|
KISN (96.7 FM, "KISS 96.7") is a radio station licensed to serve Belgrade, Montana. The station is owned by Townsquare Media, licensed to Gap Broadcasting Bozeman License, LLC. It airs a Top 40 (CHR) music format.
In February 2008, Colorado-based GAPWEST Broadcasting completed the acquisition of 57 radio stations in 13 markets in the Pacific Northwest-Rocky Mountain region from Clear Channel Communications. The deal, valued at a reported $74 million, included six Bozeman stations, seven in Missoula and five in Billings. Other stations in the deal are located in Shelby, Montana, and in Casper and Cheyenne, Wyoming, plus Pocatello and Twin Falls, Idaho, and Yakima, Washington. GapWest was folded into Townsquare Media on August 13, 2010.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- Richardson, Dave (2008-02-15). "GAPWEST closes deal for Bozeman radio stations; Goodbye Clear Channel, Hello GAPWEST". Bozeman Daily Chronicle.
- "Townsquare Media completes roll-up of GAP". Radio Business Report. August 13, 2010. Retrieved August 15, 2010.
- KISN official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KISN
- Radio-Locator information on KISN
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KISN
|This article about a radio station in Montana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|