|Slogan||"Dubuque's Hit Music Station."|
|Format||Top 40 (CHR)|
(Townsquare Media Dubuque License, LLC)
|Sister stations||KXGE, WDBQ-FM/AM, WJOD|
KLYV (105.3 FM) is a radio station broadcasting a Top 40 (CHR) format branded as Y105, serving the Dubuque, Iowa, United States, area. The station is owned by Townsquare Media and licensed to Townsquare Media Dubuque License, LLC.
On August 30, 2013, a deal was announced in which Cumulus Media would swap its stations in Dubuque (including KLYV) and Poughkeepsie, New York to Townsquare Media in exchange for Peak Broadcasting's Fresno, California stations. The deal is part of Cumulus' acquisition of Dial Global; Townsquare, Peak, and Dial Global are all controlled by Oaktree Capital Management. The sale to Townsquare was completed on November 14, 2013.
- "KLYV Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "Official: Cumulus Buys Dial Global, Spins Some Stations To Townsquare; Peak Stations Sold To Townsquare, Fresno Spun To Cumulus". All Access. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus Makes Dial Global And Townsquare Deals Official". RadioInsight. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus-Townsquare-Peak Deal Closes". All Access. November 15, 2013. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- Y105 Official Site
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KLYV
- Radio-Locator information on KLYV
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KLYV
|This article about a radio station in Iowa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|