|Broadcast area||Lafayette metropolitan area|
|Slogan||The Best variety of Hits and Oldies|
(Radio License Holding CBC, LLC)
|Sister stations||KNEK-AM, KSMB, KRRQ, KXKC|
The station used to be owned by Citadel Broadcasting. In 2007, Citadel transferred 11 of its radio stations (including KNEK-FM) to The Last Bastion Station Trust, LLC upon merger of many ABC Radio stations. However, in January 2008, Last Bastion Station Trust transferred KNEK-FM back to Citadel Broadcasting, effectively placing it back into the Lafayette cluster. In exchange for KNEK-FM, the trust received KRDJ. Citadel merged with Cumulus Media on September 16, 2011.
- "Cumulus now owns Citadel Broadcasting". Atlanta Business Journal. September 16, 2011. Retrieved September 16, 2011.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KNEK
- Radio-Locator information on KNEK
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KNEK
- Magic 104.7 - Official Site
|This article about a radio station in Louisiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|