|Broadcast area||East Tennessee|
|Branding||Sports Radio WNML|
|First air date||1989|
|Former callsigns||WNOX-FM (8/25/1997 to 5/9/2005)|
WNOX (10/15/1991 to 8/25/1997)
WLOD-FM (9/26/1988 to 10/15/1991) 
|Affiliations||CBS Sports Radio|
Tennessee Smokies Radio Network
Tennessee Volunteers' "Vol Network"
|Owner||Cumulus Media |
(Radio License Holding CBC, LLC)
|Sister stations||WIVK, WOKI, WNML|
WNML-FM (branded, along with simulcast partner WNML AM 990, as Sports Radio WNML) is a sports radio station licensed to Friendsville, Tennessee and serving the Knoxville, Tennessee area. The station is owned by Cumulus Media and currently affiliated with CBS Sports Radio, switching from affiliations with Yahoo! Sports Radio on January 2, 2013, and serves as the flagship for both the Tennessee Smokies Southern League Baseball radio network, as well as the Tennessee Volunteers' statewide radio network ("The Vol Network").
WNML signed on as WLOD-FM in 1989, changing to the call letters WNOX-FM in 1991. Formats included smooth jazz ("Double 99", simulcast with WNDD) and urban adult contemporary (X-99). Later, WNOX-FM joined the 990 frequency of news/talk WNOX.
- "Call Sign History (WNML-FM)". Retrieved 2010-06-29.
- "Radio Was/Knoxville". Retrieved 2010-06-29.
- http://web.knoxnews.com/entertainment/tvradio/radiostations.shtml, Retrieved on 2009-03-05.
- The Sports Animal's official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WNML
- Radio-Locator information on WNML
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WNML
|This Tennessee radio station–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|