From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Broadcast area||Southwest Louisiana|
|Branding||"97-9 Nash Icon"|
|Slogan||"Playing Great Music from Yesterday and Today"|
|Frequency||97.9 FM MHz|
|First air date||September 6, 1991|
|HAAT||150 meters (490 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||KQ Lake Charles|
|Former callsigns||KEAZ (1991-2000)
(Cumulus Licensing LLC)
|Sister stations||KAOK, KBIU, KKGB, KXZZ, KYKZ|
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-252. Retrieved June 15, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved June 15, 2015.
- "KQLK Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved June 15, 2015.
- 97-9 Nash Icon Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KQLK
- Radio-Locator information on KQLK
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KQLK
|This article about a radio station in Louisiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|