From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||493 m (1,617 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Narayankhed|
Kangti is located at Latitude:18°13'23.13"N Longitude: 77°36'56.98"E. It has an average elevation of 493 metres (1620 ft).
- Total population: 44,769 in 7,594 households.
- Male population: 22,899 and female population: 21,870
- Children under 6-years of age: 8,168 (boys - 4,084; girls - 4,084)
- Total literates: 13,683
The Kangti village had a population of 3,614 in 2001.
- "District Level Mandal wise list of villages in Medak district" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 5 March 2016.
- Kangti at Fallingrain.com
- Kangti mandal demographics at Our Village India.org
- Kangti village demographics at Our Village India.org
|This article about a location in Medak district, Telangana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|