Rashtriya Samaj Paksha
|Headquarters||17, Raghunath Dadoji Street, Mumbai - 400 001, Maharashtra|
|Alliance||NDA (2014 – present)|
Rashtriya Samaj Paksha ("National Social Party") is an Indian political party based in Maharashtra and founded in 2003. Mahadev Jankar is the founder and national president.Prabodhankar Govindram Shurnar from Nanded have been working as social worker for their society since 1994. Mr. Govindram met Mahadev Jankar in one program at Mumbai. After that Mahadev Jankar had started their work with co-operation of Govindram Shurnar from Nanded city. Mahadev Jankar were BSP Candidate of lok sabha election 1998 from Nanded. For this election Mr. Govindram was responsible person. As it was first election of Mahadev Jankar they got Approx 20k votes. For this election Everyone was working hard specially Govindam family was working hard. And Because of Mr. Govindram Shurnar they started celebrating jayanti of Ahilyadevi Holkar at chondi from 1995.
In the 2004 Maharashtra Assembly elections the party fielded 38 candidates and received 144,753 votes, 0.35% of the total. In the 2004 Lok Sabha elections the party fielded 12 candidates in Maharashtra and one in Karnataka state. The party received 146,571 votes, 0.04% of the total. In the 2009 Loksabha elections they fielded 29 candidates in Maharashtra, two in Assam, one in Gujarat and one in Karnataka, being 23rd in number of candidates. They received 190,743 votes in Maharashtra and 201,065 in total. Mahadeo Jankar stood against Sharad Pawar and Subhash Deshmukh in Madha and received 10.76% of the vote.
Maharashtra Assembly Elections, 2009
In Maharashtra Assembly Elections Rashtriya Samaj Paksha was part of Republican Left Democratic Front popularly known as RIDALOS. RSP candidate Babasaheb Patil won from Ahmedpur.
Lok Sabha Election 2014
Rashtriya Samaj Paksha joined NDA in January 2014. So in General Election 2014,Rashtriya Samaj Paksha fought with NDA along with its allies BJP, Shiv Sena, Republican Party of India (Athvale) and Swabhimani Shetkari Saghtana .
Maharashtra Assembly Elections, 2014
In the 2014 Maharashtra Assembly elections Rashtriya Samaj Paksha was parts of the MAHAYUTI alliance. They fielded 6 candidates in Maharashtra Assembly Elections, out of which RSP candidate Rahul Kul from Daund won.
- Govindram Shurnar ,Vice President
- Mohan Mane, 'National Social Party', the head of the central office
- Sudarshan Akkisagar, General Secretary of the National Chief
- Surendra Bajpai, National General Secretary & National Spokesperson
- Balasaheb Dodtalle, General Secretary (Maharashtra)
- Manikrao Dangde-Patil,President of Western Maharashtra Region.
- Subhashji Shinde, Treasurer (Maharashtra)
- Shraddhatai Bhatamarikar, President of Maharashtra (Women's Wing)
- Chaurangnath Bandu Palve, Leader of Mumbai Pradesh
- Ajit Patil,Vise President of Maharashtra
- Pralhad Rathod, Vise President of Maharashtra
- Nandinitai Kondalkar, Vice President of Maharashtra
- Dadasaheb Keskar, Vice President of Maharashtra
- Omprakash Chitalkar ,Secretary (Maharashtra)
- Nafees Sheikh, Youth Leader(Maharashtra) * Rahul M Pujari
- Annasaheb Rupnawar
- Balasaheb Handogrikar
- Annasaheb Koli
- Dr. Ujwalatai Hake
- Bhausaheb Wagh
- Prof. Bhaskar Tekale, Spokesman
- Dipak Bidgar, social media[clarification needed]
- Ganesh Palve, President of Ghatkopar Youth Alliance
- Harish Khomane, President, Pune District RSP (Daund, Pune)
- Nitin Pendhari President of Palghar jilla
- Vimlesh Dubey Secretary of Palghar Jilla
- Anil Bhimraj Padalkar(9763975010) persident of Tondoli,Ahmednagar jilla
- Tulshiram Namdeo Padalkar vice president of tondoli, ahmedngar jilla
- sunil savleram padalkar youth leader of tondoli, ahmednagar jilla
- vishnupant dnyandeo padalkar main support RSP of tondoli, ahmednagar jilla
- Tajjuddin Maner (Chacha)Maharashtra State President - Rashtriya Samaj Paksh Minority Department
- Adv Mohammed Jameer Kalandar Shaikh
Solapur District President (Minority cell)
- "Votes Polled by Rashtriya Samaj Paksha (RSPS) In 2004". IBN Politics. Archived from the original on 2012-04-03. Retrieved 2009-09-16.
- "Rashtriya Samaj Paksha (RSPS) 2009 Candidates". IBN Politics. Archived from the original on 2013-07-11. Retrieved 2009-09-16.
- Kothari, Vishwas (17 May 2009). "Pawar gets over 3.14 lakh victory margin". Times of India. Retrieved 2009-09-16.
- Setback to AAP plans as Swabhimani Shetkari Sanghatana joins Sena-BJP led combine - Economic Times Archived 16 January 2014 at the Wayback Machine.
|This article about an Indian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|