John and Randolph Foster High School
|John and Randolph Foster High School|
|4400 FM 723
Richmond, Texas 77469
|School district||Lamar Consolidated Independent School District|
The school is part of the Lamar Consolidated Independent School District. It opened in 2001, with the intent of relieving the student population at nearby B.F. Terry High School and Lamar Consolidated High School. Foster serves unincorporated portions of Fort Bend County, the city of Simonton, the LCISD portion of Fulshear, a small portion of Rosenberg, and the communities of Cumings, Foster, and Lakemont.
Junior High School
- Briscoe Junior High School
- Wertheimer Middle School
- Jackson Elementary School
- Frost Elementary School
- Huggins Elementary School
- McNeill Elementary School
- Hubenak Elementary School
All of these elementary schools are entirely zoned to Foster High School.
- Javarris Williams, running back for the Kansas City Chiefs
- Ashley Todd, falsely claimed victim of a robbery and politically motivated physical assault by a supporter of Barack Obama.
- "High Schools." Lamar Consolidated Independent School District. Retrieved on July 17, 2010.
- Mandak, Joe (Oct 24, 2008). "McCain volunteer who claimed mugging has Houston ties". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved May 6, 2011.