Visa policy of Belarus
Visa policy map
Citizens of China do not require a visa when traveling as part of a tourist group through an authorized agency.
All visitors are required to have adequate health insurance.
Visa-free agreements were signed with Brazil (November 2013), Ecuador (June 2014) and Israel (September 2014) but they are yet to be ratified. Agreement with Israel is expected to come into force in April 2015.
No visa is required for Belarus for holders of either diplomatic or other official passports of Argentina, Brazil, China, Egypt, Hungary, India, Iran, Laos, Peru, Romania, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Syria, Uruguay and Vietnam and for holders of diplomatic passports of Poland.
Visa on arrival
The Foreign Admissions Division at the Minsk International Airport of the Consular Directorate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs issues visas on arrival if the support documents were submitted not later than 3 business days before expected date of arrival. If the reason for arrival is serious illness or death of a close relative or family member visa support documents can be submitted at the moment of application for an entry visa. Fees are significantly higher than at the consulates.
In February 2014 fees for visa on arrival were as follows:
- Nationals of states (unless separately noted) with consular offices of Belarus: EUR 180
- Nationals of states (unless separately noted) without consular offices of Belarus: EUR 90
- Nationals of Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia: EUR 180
- Nationals of Malta and Slovenia: EUR 90
- Nationals of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland: EUR 75
- Nationals of the United Kingdom: USD 342
- Nationals of the United States: USD 420
- Visa requirements and Visa Information (in Russian)
- Getting A Belarusian Visa: Easier But More Expensive
- The procedure for obtaining visas to enter the Republic of Belarus
- "Visa Information - Belarus". Timatic. IATA. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- Belarus ratifies visa abolition agreement with Mongolia
- Visa Information - Additional information, Timatic
- On Signing the Agreement on Visa-Free Travels with Brazil, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus.
- Belarusian Foreign Minister Vladimir Makei pays official visit to Ecuador
- Belarus and Israel introduce visa-free regime
- Visa-free travels between Belarus and Israel from April 2015
- Particulars of issuance of entry visas at the «National Airport Minsk»
- Visa fees at Minsk airport