Visa policy of Qatar
- they are citizens of one of the GCC countries
- they are citizens of one of the eligible countries for visa on arrival (or online visa).
Visitors holding a tourist visa must also have proof of confirmed hotel reservation and at least USD 1.400 or a major credit card.
Visa policy map
Citizens of the following countries do not require a visa to visit Qatar and may use National ID Cards to enter the country:
Holders of diplomatic or official passports of Algeria, France, Italy, Morocco, Portugal, Tunisia, Turkey and United Kingdom and just diplomatic passports of Azerbaijan, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cyprus, El Salvador, Georgia and Ukraine also do not require a visa.
Visa on arrival
Citizens of the following 35 countries and territories may obtain a one-month visa on arrival (it can also be issued online):
Citizens of the following 2 countries and territories may obtain a one-month visa on arrival provided holding specified amount of money on credit card:
Nationals of Iran traveling on business can obtain a visa on arrival, for a maximum stay of 72 hours, provided holding specified amount of money, upper class hotel reservation and an invitation by a company that is certified by the Government.
- "Visa Information - Qatar". Timatic. IATA. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- Hukoomi Portal Entry Visas
- Except Belarus, Hungary, Poland and Turkey.