Amazon Echo Loop
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- "Amazon.com: Introducing Echo Loop - Smart ring with Alexa - A Day 1 Editions product: Amazon Devices". amazon.com. Retrieved 2019-09-25.
- "Amazon Echo Loop ring: Alexa on your finger". The Verge. Retrieved 2019-09-25.
- Echo Loop on Amazon Inc.'s website
- Meet Echo – Echo connects to Alexa to play music, make calls, set music alarms and timers, ask questions, control smart home devices, and more — instantly.
- Voice Control Your Music – Stream music from Amazon Prime Music, JioSaavn, and Gaana – just ask for a song, artist, or genre.
- Enjoy great sound – Enjoy crisp vocals and dynamic bass response with Dolby processing.
- Connect with others – Call or message almost anyone who has an Echo device or the Alexa App, hands-free. Use Alexa to make Skype calls.
- Ready to help – Echo hears you from any direction – even while music is playing. Echo is designed around your privacy. You can press the microphone off button to disconnect the microphones.
- Do more with Alexa – Get calendar, traffic, weather and news updates, set alarms, manage shopping lists, control compatible smart home devices with Alexa.
- Alexa has skills – Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills like booking a cab, playing games, and more.
|This mobile computing related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- "Amazon Echo Alexa". Bing news quiz. Retrieved 2019-12-07.