||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (May 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Blueface is a telephony services provider founded by Aaron Clauson  and Feargal Brady in 2004. In 2010, Alan Foy became Group CEO of the company.  Blueface provides call plans for business customers, for VoIP and geographical numbers.   The company also sells SIP phones and mobile devices.
Blueface generates 94pc of its revenues through business-to-business communications 
- Deloitte Fast 50 
- Winner of Best Business to Business in Corporate Communication in the PR Awards for Excellence 2013 
- Unlimited and capped Blueface call plans for the Ireland/UK markets
- WhiteLabel : “service similar to a franchise provided by Blueface that lets a company host a unique VoIP Gateway solution under their corporate brand”.
- Blueface Call Conferencing application made in Silverlight
- 076 voip numbers, Virtual landline and fax numbers
- Blueface IVR (Interactive Voice Respond)
- Blueface mobile phones, as a Mobile Virtual Network Operator - MVNO using Three's network
- Mobile offering 
- Geographic numbers in front of 076 
- International numbers 
- Hosted PBX offering 
- "Aaron Clauson | CrunchBase Profile". crunchbase.com. 2014. Retrieved 24 January 2014.
- "Feargal Brady | CrunchBase Profile". crunchbase.com. 2014. Retrieved 15 June 2017.
- "Unlimited call plans press release". Archived from the original on 2011-07-20.
- "White Label press release". Archived from the original on 2011-07-20.