National Highway 71 (India)
View of Seven hills near Tirupati
|Length||190.6 km (118.4 mi)|
|Pileru, Tirupati, Renigunta|
National Highway 71 (NH 71) (previously National Highway 205) is a National Highway in India, that lies completely in the state of Andhra Pradesh. This highway passes through Temple city Tirupati and connects with Coastal Andhra Pradesh. The western terminal starts at the junction of National Highway 42 near Madanapalle and terminates at the junction of National Highway 16 near Naidupeta in the east.
- NH 42 Terminal near Madanapalle
- NH 40 near Pileru
- NH 140 near Tirupati
- NH 716 near Renigunta
- NH 565 near Yerpedu
- NH 16 Terminal near Nayudupeta
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "List of National Highways passing through A.P. State". Roads and Buildings Department. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original on 28 March 2016. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- "New highways and route substitutions notification dated March, 2013" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to NH 71 (India).|