National Highway 927A (India)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Map of the National Highway in red
|Length||152 km (94 mi)|
|States||Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh|
National Highway 927A, commonly referred to as NH 927A is a national highway in India. It is a spur road of National Highway 27. NH-927A traverses the states of Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh in India.
- NH 27 Terminal near Sawarupganj.
- NH 58 near Kotra.
- NH 48 near Kherwara
- NH 56 near Banswara.
- NH 79 Terminal near Ratlam.
- "New highways notification dated February, 2012" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 9 July 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 9 July 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 9 July 2018.
- "NHAI pulls out of five projects in Rajasthan". The Times of India. 3 July 2014. Retrieved 9 July 2018.
- "Basic Road Statistics of Rajasthan 2016-17 As on 31.03.2017" (PDF). Public Works Department, Rajasthan. Retrieved 9 July 2018.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|