National Highway 33 (India)(old numbering)
Road map of India with National Highway 33 highlighted in solid blue color
|Length:||352 km (219 mi)|
|North end:||Barhi, Hazaribagh district, Jharkhand|
|South end:||Baharagora, East Singhbhum district, Jharkhand|
|Barhi - Hazaribagh - Mandu - Ranchi - Chandil - Jamshedpur - Ghatsila - Baharagora|
National Highway 33 (NH 33) is a National Highway in India entirely within the state of Jharkhand that connects Barhi in Hazaribagh district with Baharagora in East Singhbhum district in Jharkhand. The total length of NH 33 is 352 km (219 mi).
- Ramgarh Cantonment
- The continuous running of heavy vehicles in NH-33 has created a numerous problems to the construction of roads. Yet some efforts are being continuously made to make the highway smoother and fairer.
|Serial No||Route||Length (in km)||NH#||NHDP Phase Category||Concessionaire||Funded By||State|
|1||Four-laning Ranchi - Jamshedpur||163.5||33||NHDP Phase III||Madhucon Projects||Annuity||Jharkhand|
|2||Four-Laning of Jamshedpur - Baharagora - Kharagpur||127||33 & 6||NHDP Phase III||Simplex Infrastructure Projects Ltd., India||Jharkhand, West Bengal|
NH 33 near Ramgarh Cantonment
- List of National Highways in India (by Highway Number)
- List of National Highways in India
- National Highways Development Project
-  Section 11, Serial # 25
- "National Highways Starting and Terminal Stations". Ministry of Road Transport & Highways. Retrieved 2012-12-02.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|