National Highway 765 (India)
Map of the National Highway in red
|Length||270 km (170 mi)|
|South end||Tokapelle Road|
|States||Telangana, Andhra Pradesh|
|Hyderabad, Kalwakurthy, Srisailam, Dornala, Thokapalle Road|
National Highway 765 (NH 765), is a National Highway in India, which was formed as a new National Highway by up-gradation and passes through the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. It starts at Hyderabad of Telangana and ends at Tokapelle road of Andhra Pradesh.
State–wise route length (in km.)
- NH 44 Terminal near Hyderabad.
- NH 167 near Kalvakurti.
- NH 340C near Dornala.
- NH 565 Terminal near Tokapelle road.
- List of National Highways in India
- List of National Highways in India by state
- List of National Highways in Andhra Pradesh
- "List of National Highways passing through A.P. State". Roads and Buildings Department. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original on 28 March 2016. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- "New highways notification dated March, 2013" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- "National Highways in Telangana State". Roads and Buildings Department – Government of Telangana. Retrieved 14 April 2017.
- "Land problems hit National Highway project". Deccan Chronicle. 10 December 2015. Retrieved 15 April 2017.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 12 July 2018.