National Highway 55 (India)
Schematic map of National Highways in India
|Length||370 km (230 mi)|
|East end||Naugaon, Jagatsinghpur|
|Angul, Dhenkanal, Cuttack|
National Highway 55 (Previously NH42) is a National Highway in India connecting Sambalpur and Cuttack in Indian state of Odisha.Starting from NH 53 in Sambalpur, it terminates at Naugaon, in Jagatsinghpur District. it is also known as Cuttack - Sambalpur Highway. Before renumbering of national highways of India, route of NH-55 was part of old national highway 42. This national highway is 370 km (230 mi) long.
- NH 53 Terminal near Sambalpur.
- NH 153B near Redhakhol
- NH 655 near Angul
- NH 149 near Banarpal
- NH 655 near Khuntuni
- NH 16 near Cuttack.
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "Ministry of Road Transport and Highways Notification Sep 2015" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 20 June 2019.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 20 June 2019.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|