National Highway 75 (India)
Map of the National Highway in red
NH 75 route in Karnataka
|Length||533 km (331 mi)|
|West end||Bantval, Karnataka|
|East end||Vellore, Tamil Nadu|
|States||Karnataka, Andhra pradesh, Tamil Nadu|
|Hassan, Kunigal, Nelamangala, Bengaluru, Kolar, Mulbagal, Venkatagirikota, Pernambut, Gudiyattam, Katpadi|
National Highway 75 (NH 75) is a National Highway in India. passing through states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and Tamil Nadu. This national highway was earlier known as national highway 48 ( NH-48 ) before rationalisation of highway numbers in 2010. NH 48 connected the port city of Mangaluru (Mangalore) to the state capital of Karnataka at Bengaluru. NH-75 traveses all three geographical regions of Karnataka state namely Karavali, Malenadu and Bayaluseemae.
It starts at Bantwal in Karnataka state and passes through Nellyadi, Sakleshpura, Hassan, Bengaluru, Kolar, Mulbagal, Venkatagirikota, Pernambut, Gudiyattam, Katpadi before terminating at Vellore in Tamil Nadu.
State–wise route length in km.
- Karnataka - 418.7 km (260.2 mi)
- Andhra Pradesh – 23.40 km (14.54 mi)
- Tamil Nadu - 60.7 km (37.7 mi)
- NH 73 Terminal near Bantwal.
- NH 275 near Bantval
- NH 373 near Hassan
- NH 150A at Bellur Cross
- NH 48 near Nelamangala
- NH 44 near Hebbal
- NH 648 near Hoskote
- NH 69 near Mulbagal
- NH 42 near Venkatagirikota
- NH 48 Terminal near Vellore.
- List of National Highways in India (by Highway Number)
- List of National Highways in India
- National Highways Development Project
- List of National Highways in Karnataka
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 11 April 2019.
- "List of National Highways passing through A.P. State". Roads and Buildings Department. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original on 28 March 2016. Retrieved 11 February 2016. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Shiradi ghat will be closed to heavy vehiclesfor six months". The Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways India. Retrieved 11 April 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to NH 75 (India).|
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|