National Highway 75 (India)(old numbering)
Road map of India with National Highway 75 highlighted in blue
|Length:||1,175 km (730 mi)
NS: 147 km (Gwalior - Jhansi)
|From:||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|States:||Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Odisha|
|Jhansi - Rewa - Daltonganj - Ranchi|
National Highway 75 (NH 75 in short) is National Highway in India that links Gwalior in Madhya Pradesh to Parsora in Odisha. This 1,175 kilometres (730 mi) long highway passes through Datia, Jhansi, Chhatarpur, Panna, Satna, Rewa, Sidhi, Singrauli, Renukut, Shaktinagar, Garhwa, Daltonganj, Latehar, Chandwa, Ranchi, Khunti, Chakradharpur and Chaibasa and is spread across Madhya Pradesh – 600 kilometres (370 mi), Uttar Pradesh – 110 kilometres (68 mi), Jharkhand – 447 kilometres (278 mi) and Odisha 18 kilometres (11 mi).
National Highway Development Project
- Approximately 147 km (91 mi) stretch of NH 75 between Gwalior and Jhansi has been selected as a part of the North-South Corridor by the National Highways Development Project.
- List of National Highways in India
- List of National Highways in India (by Highway Number)
- National Highways Development Project
- "NH wise Details of NH in respect of Stretches entrusted to NHAI" (PDF). Retrieved 2009-03-12.
-  National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
-  NH 75 on MapsofIndia.com
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|