National Highway 275 (India)
Map of the National Highway in red
|Length||367 km (228 mi)|
|West end||Bantwal, Karnataka|
National Highway 275, commonly referred to as NH 275, is a national highway that connects Bantwal town with Bengaluru through Mysuru and Madikeri in Karnataka state, South India. It is one of the important highways in Karnataka and India. Heritage Metropolis Mysuru and misty town Madikeri come along this highway.
|Highway Number||Source||Destination||Via||Length (km)|
|275||Bantwal||Bengaluru||Mandya, Mysuru, Madikeri||367|
The Bengaluru-Mysuru Expressway is an upcoming 117-kilometer long, access-controlled highway, in India's Karnataka state. It will be developed in two phases, 56 kms Phase-1 will be connecting Bengaluru and Nidaghatta and 61 kms Phase-2 will be connecting Nidaghatta and Mysuru.
Foundation stone for this INR 8,000 crore NHAI project was laid in March-2018.
- Mar 2018: Foundation stone laid for 117 kms expressway. To be developed in two phases. 56 kms Phase-1 connecting Bengaluru and Nidaghatta and 61 kms Phase-2 connecting Nidaghatta and Mysuru.
- Apr 2018: Contract awarded for Phase-1 to Bhopal based Dilip Buildcon.
- Mar 2019: Civil work which got stuck due to land acquisition issues to start by April 2019.
- Bangalore-Mysore Infrastructure Corridor (NICE Road)
- National Highway 66 (India)
- National Highway 75 (India)
- National Highway 73 (India)
- National Highway 169 (India)
- National Highway 206 (India)
- National Highway 52 (India)
- "Rationalization of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). Govt of India. 28 April 2010. Retrieved 21 August 2011.