National Highway 507 (India)
Bridge across Yamuna river
|Auxiliary route of NH 7|
|Length||111.4 km (69.2 mi)|
|States||Uttarakhand: 111.4 km (69.2 mi)|
National Highway 507 (NH 507) starts from Herbertpur and ends at Barkot, both places in the state of Uttarakhand. This national highway is 111.4 km (69.2 mi) long. It is a secondary route of National Highway 7. NH-507 runs entirely in the state of Uttarakhand in India. Before renumbering of Indian national highways, it was numbered as NH 123.
NH507 connects Herbertpur, Vikasnagar, Kalsi and Barkot in the state of Uttarakhand in India.
- List of National Highways in India
- List of National Highways in India by state
- National Highways Development Project
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 10 April 2009. Retrieved 20 July 2011.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link) Start and end points of National Highways-Source-Government of India
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 30 April 2019.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 30 April 2019.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|