Plan B Entertainment
|Industry||Motion pictures, Entertainment|
|Founded||November 2, 2001|
|Headquarters||9150 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, California, U.S.
Plan B Entertainment Inc., more commonly known as Plan B, is an American film production company founded in November 2001 by Brad Pitt, Brad Grey, and Jennifer Aniston. In 2005, after Pitt and Aniston divorced, and Grey became the CEO of Paramount Pictures, Pitt became the sole owner of the company. It currently holds a release deal with Paramount Pictures, along with Warner Bros., 20th Century Fox, and (since 2016) Walt Disney Pictures. The president of the company was for years Dede Gardner, but she and Pitt named Jeremy Kleiner co-president with Gardner in 2013.
- Troy (2004)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
- The Departed (2006)
- Running with Scissors (2006)
- Year of the Dog (2007)
- A Mighty Heart (2007)
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007)
- Pretty/Handsome (TV) (2008)
- The Private Lives of Pippa Lee (2009)
- The Time Traveler's Wife (2009)
- Kick-Ass (2010)
- Eat, Pray, Love (2010)
- The Tree of Life (2011)
- Moneyball (2011)
- Killing Them Softly (2012)
- World War Z (2013)
- Kick-Ass 2 (2013)
- 12 Years a Slave (2013)
- Resurrection (TV) (2014-2015)
- Deadbeat (TV) (2014-2016)
- Nightingale (TV) (2014)
- The Normal Heart (TV) (2014)
- Selma (2014)
- True Story (2015)
- The Big Short (2015)
- Moonlight (2016)
- The Lost City of Z (2016)
- Voyage of Time (2016)
- The OA (TV) (2016)
- "Plan B Entertainment Inc.". Manta.
- Kroll, Justin (May 22, 2013). "Jeremy Kleiner Tapped as Co-President of Plan B Entertainment". Variety.
- Hayes, Dade (December 15, 2006). "Golden Boy Shines Behind the Scenes". Daily Variety.
|This article about an American film distributor or production company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|