|Headquarters||New York City, New York|
TSG Entertainment Finance LLC, is a film financing entity which primarily funds live action films. Its logo is a depiction of a man with a bow shooting an arrow through several axe heads, similar to Odysseus from Homer's Odyssey. TSG stands for parent company, The Seelig Group.
TSG was established after the U.S. theatrical release of Parental Guidance to replace Dune Entertainment as a result of Dune not renewing their deal with 20th Century Fox. Fox was looking for a new long term co-financing arrangement and made a deal with TSG Entertainment. The financing entity was founded by former Dune partner Chip Seelig with majority funding from Magnetar Capital with additional funding from Seelig and others. Seelig had left Dune in May 2011 to launch a new funding company. TSG was also looking for some ($300-$400 million) debt financing from banks at this time. In November 2015, Bona Film Group, a Chinese film studio, invested $235 million in TSG.
- The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
- The Book Thief
- Baggage Claim
- The Counselor
- Black Nativity
- The Heat
- The Wolverine
- A Good Day to Die Hard
- Enough Said
- Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
- The Way Way Back
- The Internship
- The Drop
- Let's Be Cops
- Devil's Due
- The Other Woman
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
- The Fault in Our Stars
- X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb
- Gone Girl
- Birdman or (the Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)
- The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Exodus: Gods and Kings
- Far from the Madding Crowd
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip
- Bridge of Spies
- The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
- The Longest Ride
- The Martian
- Fantastic Four
- Hitman: Agent 47
- Paper Towns
- Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials
- Kingsman: The Secret Service
- The Other Side of the Door
- X-Men: Apocalypse
- Independence Day: Resurgence
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
- Hidden Figures
- Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul
- Alien: Covenant
- War for the Planet of the Apes
- The Greatest Showman
- My Cousin Rachel (2017 film)
- Patti Cake$
- Cieply, Michael (July 10, 2014). "Eat Your Heart Out, MGM Kitty". New York Times. Retrieved July 28, 2016.
- "China's Bona Invests in Fox Slate". Hollywood Reporter. 2015-11-05. Retrieved July 28, 2016.
- Rachel Abrams (2013-01-29). "Fox closes $400 million co-financing pact". Variety. Retrieved July 28, 2016.
- "TSG Entertainment Finance LLC". BFI. Retrieved July 28, 2016.
- "Wolverine 3 Updates: Production Moves from Louisiana to New Mexico; Hugh Jackman Hits Gym for Intense Training for Role, Shows Off New Video of Work Out". The Economic Times. August 2, 2016. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul (2017) - Financial Information". The Numbers. Retrieved 2017-09-14.
- "Film releases". Variety Insight. Archived from the original on May 16, 2017. Retrieved November 11, 2017.
- "My Cousin Rachel (2017)". The Numbers. Retrieved 2018-08-10.
- "Patti Cake$". The Numbers. Retrieved 2018-08-10.
- "Maze Runner: The Death Cure (2018)". The Numbers. Retrieved 2018-08-10.
- "The Darkest Minds". The Numbers. Retrieved 2018-08-10.
- "The Predator". The Numbers. Retrieved 2018-08-10.
- "The New Mutants". The Numbers. Retrieved 2018-08-10.
- "Dark Phoenix". The Numbers. Retrieved 2018-08-10.