|Headquarters||Santa Monica, Los Angeles, California|
Gale Anne Hurd
Lightstorm Entertainment is an American film production company. The company was founded by Canadian filmmaker James Cameron and film producer Larry Kasanoff in 1990 and is best known for producing the films Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Titanic and Cameron's latest film Avatar. Cameron has also employed other filmmakers to produce and direct films under Lightstorm's production banner.
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
- The Abyss: Special Edition (1993)
- True Lies (1994)
- Strange Days (1995)
- T2 3-D: Battle Across Time (1996)
- Titanic (1997)
- Solaris (2002)
- Avatar (2009)
- Sanctum (2011, uncredited))
- Titanic 3D (2012)
- Alita: Battle Angel (2018)
- Avatar 2 (2018)
- Avatar 3 (2020)
- Avatar 4 (2022)
- Avatar 5 (2023)
- The Informationist (TBA)
The logo is an archer about to shoot a lighting bolt (as an arrow) to a sky. It is referenced and used in the television series, Entourage.
- James Cameron Biography - Yahoo Movies
- At the Movies: August 31, 1990 - New York Times
- D'Alessandro, Anthony (2016-04-14). "James Cameron Expands 'Avatar' Sequels To Four, Slams Screening Room & Gets Cheers From Exhibs- CinemaCon". Deadline.com. Retrieved 2016-12-27.
- Keegan, Rebecca (October 23, 2012). "James Cameron to direct 'The Informationist'". Los Angeles Times. The Los Angeles Times Media Group. Archived from the original on March 13, 2013. Retrieved March 13, 2013.
Media related to Lightstorm Entertainment films at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about an American film distributor or production company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|