|Headquarters||Santa Monica, Los Angeles, California|
Gale Anne Hurd
Lightstorm Entertainment is an American film production company. The company was founded by Canadian filmmaker James Cameron and film producer Lawrence Kasanoff in 1990 and is best known for producing the films Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Titanic and Cameron's latest film Avatar. Cameron has also employed other filmmakers to produce and direct films under Lightstorm's production banner.
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
- The Abyss: Special Edition (1993)
- True Lies (1994)
- Strange Days (1995)
- Titanic (1997)
- Solaris (2002)
- Avatar (2009)
- Alita: Battle Angel (2019)
- Untitled Terminator film (2019)
- Avatar 2 (2020)
- Avatar 3 (2021)
- Avatar 4 (2024)
- Avatar 5 (2025)
- The Informationist (TBA)
The logo is an archer about to shoot a lighting bolt (as an arrow) to a sky. It is referenced and used in the television series, Entourage.
- James Cameron Biography - Yahoo Movies
- Van Gelder, Lawrence (31 August 1990). "At the Movies". NY Times. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- Jr, Mike Fleming (2017-01-21). "He's Back! James Cameron To Godfather 'Terminator' With 'Deadpool' Helmer Tim Miller". Deadline. Retrieved 2018-01-21.
- McNary, Dave (2017-09-30). "'Avatar' Sequel Release Dates Set, Starting in December 2020". Variety.com. Retrieved 2017-04-22.
- Keegan, Rebecca (October 23, 2012). "James Cameron to direct 'The Informationist'". Los Angeles Times. The Los Angeles Times Media Group. Archived from the original on March 13, 2013. Retrieved March 13, 2013.
Media related to Lightstorm Entertainment films at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about an American film distributor or production company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|