|Product type||Shopping mall chain|
|Owner||SM Prime Holdings|
|Tagline||We've got it all for you!|
SM Supermalls, owned by SM Prime Holdings, is a chain of shopping malls in the Philippines that, as of 2017, has 67 malls located across the country, with about a dozen more scheduled to be open by 2018. It also has 7 malls in China, including SM Tianjin which is the second largest in the world in terms of GLA. SM Supermalls has become one of the biggest mall operators in Southeast Asia. Combined, the company has about 9.24 million square meters of gross floor area (GFA). It has 17,230 tenants in the Philippines and 1,867 tenants in China.
The company that operates the malls was started by Henry Sy, Sr. in 1958 as Shoemart, with a store in Manila. In the 1960s Shoemart expanded its shoe store chain. By the 1970s, Shoemart was a full-line department store, shifting its name from Shoemart to SM.
In the 1980s, the company diversified and ventured into the supermarket and home appliance store business. It opened the first "Supermall" store in 1985 in Quezon City called SM City North EDSA.
Currently operating malls
The following is a list of SM shopping malls in the Philippines and their consecutive opening dates. Italics denote planned malls or malls under construction. Gross floor area is based on the latest press release of SM Prime Holdings, and on SM Supermall Mall Profile literature.
|No.||Name||Opening Date||Land area (m²)||Floor area (m²)||Location||Remarks|
|1||SM City North EDSA||8 Nov 1985||161,000||498,000||EDSA cor. North Avenue, Quezon City||Largest solar-powered shopping mall in Southeast Asia and First SM Mall in Metro Manila|
|2||SM City Sta. Mesa||28 Sep 1990||30,000||132,965||Ramon Magsaysay Boulevard cor. Araneta Avenue, Brgy. Doña Imelda, Quezon City||Formerly SM Centerpoint|
|3||SM Megamall||28 Jun 1991||105,000||474,000||EDSA cor. Doña Julia Vargas Avenue, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong||Largest shopping mall in the country and fifth in the world|
|4||SM City Cebu||27 Nov 1993||128,000||273,804||Juan Luna Avenue cor. Cabahug and Kaoshiung Streets, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City||First SM Mall in Visayas|
|5||SM Southmall||02 Apr 1995||200,000||204,752||Alabang Zapote Road, Brgy. Pilar Village, Las Piñas||One of the SM Malls with Skating Rink|
|6||SM City Bacoor||25 Jul 1997||88,000||120,202||General Aguinaldo Highway cor. Tirona Highway, Brgy. Habay II, Bacoor, Cavite||First SM Mall in CALABARZON and provincial mall in Luzon (outside NCR).|
|7||SM City Fairview||24 Oct 1997||202,000||188,681||Quirino Highway cor. Regalado Avenue & Beltfast Avenue, Greater Lagro, Novaliches, Quezon City||Currently ongoing expansion|
|8||SM City Iloilo||11 Jun 1999||170,000||181,657||Sen. Benigno Aquino Jr. Avenue, Jaro West Diversion Road, Mandurriao, Iloilo City||Second SM Mall in Visayas|
|9||SM City Manila||14 Apr 2000||25,000||167,812||Natividad Almeda-Lopez (formerly called Concepcion) corner A. Villegas (formerly called Arroceros) and San Marcelino Streets, Ermita, Manila||Standing on the lot of the historic Jai-Alai Building which is a controversial location.|
|10||SM City Pampanga||11 Nov 2000||316,000||131,158||Jose Abad Santos Avenue (formerly Olongapo-Gapan Road), Barangay Lagundi, Mexico, Pampanga and Barangay San Jose, San Fernando, Pampanga||Longest Mall in the Philippines|
|11||SM City Sucat||13 Jul 2001||101,000||96,277||Dr. A. Santos Avenue cor. Carlos P. Garcia Avenue Extension (C-5), Brgy. San Dionisio, Parañaque||Formerly called SM Supercenter Sucat|
|12||SM City Davao||16 Nov 2001||132,000||126,425||Quimpo Boulevard cor. Tulip Drive, Ecoland Subdivision, Brgy. Matina, Davao City||First SM Mall in Mindanao|
|13||SM City Cagayan de Oro||15 Nov 2002||52,000||87,837||Masterson Avenue cor. Gran Via Street, Pueblo de Oro Township, Uptown Carmen, Cagayan de Oro||Second SM Mall in Mindanao and First SM Mall in Northern Mindanao|
|14||SM City Bicutan||29 Nov 2002||39,000||113,214||Doña Soledad Avenue cor. West Service Road (beside Exit 14, Bicutan Exit), Brgy. Don Bosco, Bicutan, Parañaque||Undergoing expansion (85% complete)|
|15||SM City Lucena||03 Oct 2003||80,000||78,655||Maharlika Highway cor. Dalahican Road, Brgy. Ibabang Dupay, Lucena, Quezon|
|16||SM City Baguio||21 Nov 2003||80,000||107,950||Luneta Hill, Upper Session Road cor. Governor Pack Road, Baguio||First SM Mall in Northern Luzon with no air-conditioning system.
Currently undergoing expansion, for completion in 2018. (177,950 square meters total floor area, 70,000 square meters gross floor area)
|17||SM City Marilao||28 Nov 2003||130,000||93,910||MacArthur Highway (officially the Manila North Road) , Brgy. Ibayo, Marilao, Bulacan||First SM Mall in Bulacan and Second SM Mall in Central Luzon.|
|18||SM City Dasmariñas||21 May 2004||124,000||206,145||Governor's Drive, Brgy. Sampaloc 1, Dasmariñas, Cavite|
|19||SM City Batangas||12 Nov 2004||85,000||80,350||Pastor Village, Brgy. Pallocan Kanluran, Batangas City, Batangas|
|20||SM City San Lazaro||27 May 2005||40,000||181,593||Felix Huertas Street cor. Arsenio H. Lacson Street (C-2 Road), Santa Cruz, Manila||Located in a parcel of land from the former San Lazaro Hippodrome where it was named after|
|21||SM Center Valenzuela||28 Oct 2005||25,000||70,681||MacArthur Highway, Brgy. Karuhatan, Valenzuela|
|22||SM City Molino||18 Nov 2005||48,000||52,061||Paliparan-Molino-Zapote Road cor. Citihomes Subdivision Access Road, Brgy. Molino IV, Bacoor, Cavite|
|23||SM City Santa Rosa||17 Feb 2006||171,000||116,463||Km. 37 Maharlika Highway, Brgy. Tagapo, Santa Rosa City, Laguna||First SM Supermall and the largest in the province of Laguna, new BPO building under construction
(86,463 square meters for the Main building + 30,000 square meters for the BPO)
|24||SM City Clark||12 May 2006||165,000||144,484||Manuel A. Roxas Avenue, Clark Special Economic Zone, Angeles, Pampanga|
|25||SM Mall of Asia||21 May 2006||195,000||406,962||SM Central Business Park, Bay City, Pasay|
|26||SM Center Pasig||19 Aug 2006||21,000||28,829||Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue (C-5) cor. Doña Julia Vargas Ave., Ugong, Pasig||First SM Supermall with no cinemas|
|27||SM City Lipa||22 Sep 2006||103,000||72,045||Ayala Highway, Brgy. Marauoy, Lipa, Batangas||Second SM Mall in Batangas province after SM City Batangas|
|28||SM City Bacolod||02 Mar 2007||161,096||171,380||Rizal Street, Reclamation Area, Bacolod, Negros Occidental||Third SM Mall in Visayas|
|29||SM City Taytay||09 Nov 2007||63,000||98,928||Manila East Road, Brgy. Dolores, Taytay, Rizal||First SM Mall in Rizal|
|30||SM Center Muntinlupa||16 Nov 2007||36,000||57,060||Km. 28, National Road, Brgy. Tunasan, Muntinlupa|
|31||SM City Marikina||05 Sep 2008||59,000||122,878||Marcos Highway, Brgy. Calumpang, Marikina||First SM Mall along Marcos Highway|
|32||SM City Rosales||28 Nov 2008||122,000||63,330||MacArthur Highway, Brgy. Carmen East, Rosales, Pangasinan||First SM Mall in Pangasinan|
|33||SM City Baliuag||12 Dec 2008||93,000||91,241||Pan-Philippine Highway (Dona Remedios Trinidad Highway), Brgy. Pagala, Baliuag, Bulacan||Second SM Mall in Bulacan and Fourth SM Mall in Central Luzon.|
|34||SM City Naga||01 May 2009||44,000||75,651||Ninoy and Cory Aquino Avenue, Central Business District II, Brgy. Triangulo, Naga, Camarines Sur||First SM Mall in Bicol Region|
|35||SM Center Las Piñas||02 Oct 2009||29,000||39,727||Alabang-Zapote Road, Brgy. Pamplona Dos, Las Piñas||Second SM Mall in Las Piñas after SM Southmall and Second SM Mall with no cinemas after SM Center Pasig|
|36||SM City Rosario||20 Nov 2009||54,000||60,657||General Trias Drive, Brgy. Tejeros Convention, Rosario, Cavite|
|37||SM City Tarlac||30 Apr 2010||34,000||101,369||MacArthur Highway, Brgy. San Roque, Tarlac City, Tarlac|
|38||SM City San Pablo||01 Oct 2010||69,000||79,164||Maharlika Highway, Riverina Residential and Commercial Estates, Brgy. San Rafael, San Pablo City, Laguna||BPO Building to be constructed and to be finished by the 4th quarter of 2017.
(69,968 square meters for the main building + 9,196 square meters for the BPO)
|39||SM City Calamba||15 Oct 2010||55,000||73,632||Maharlika Highway, Calamba City Triangle, Brgy. Real, Calamba City, Laguna||To undergo expansion. Currently caters more than 225 shops|
|40||SM City Novaliches||22 Oct 2010||77,000||60,044||Quirino Highway, Brgy. San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City|
|41||SM City Masinag||6 May 2011||37,000||96,313||Marcos Highway, Brgy. Mayamot, Masinag, Antipolo, Rizal||The First SM Mall To Name The Department Store The SM Store|
|42||SM City Olongapo||10 Feb 2012||10,000||44,975||Magsaysay Drive cor. Gordon Avenue, Olongapo, Zambales|
|43||SM City Consolacion||01 Jun 2012||46,926||103,558||Rizal Avenue (Cebu North Road), Barangay Lamac, Consolacion, Cebu||Fourth SM Mall in Visayas|
|44||SM City San Fernando Downtown||20 Jul 2012||7,835||43,130||V. Tomico Street cor. Consunji Street, Downtown Heritage District, Brgy. Sto. Rosario, San Fernando, Pampanga|
|45||SM City General Santos||10 Aug 2012||80,000||95,764||San Miguel Street cor. Santiago Blvd., General Santos||Third SM Mall in Mindanao and First SM Mall in Soccsksargen|
|46||SM Lanang Premier||28 Sep 2012||640,000||144,002||Former Lanang Golf and Country Club, J.P. Laurel Avenue, Lanang District, Davao City||The 1st SM Premier series Mall in the Philippines, 2nd Largest SM Mall in Mindanao, 2nd SM Mall in Davao City|
|47||SM Aura Premier||17 May 2013||125,000||251,094||McKinley Parkway and C5 Road cor. 26th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City|
|48||SM City BF Parañaque||29 Nov 2013||27,000||125,582||Dr. A. Santos Avenue cor. President's Avenue, Teoville Subdivision, Brgy. BF Homes, Parañaque|
|49||SM City Cauayan||30 May 2014||36,622||70,964||National Highway, District II, Cauayan, Isabela||First SM Mall in Cagayan Valley|
|50||SM Center Angono||14 Nov 2014||12,650||41,481||Manila East Road, Brgy. San Isidro, Angono, Rizal||First SM Mall with "SM Center" name to anchor Savemore Market instead of SM Hypermarket|
|51||SM Megacenter Cabanatuan||24 Apr 2015||55,000||49,688||Between Melencio St. and Gen. Tinio St., Brgy. San Roque Norte, Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija||First SM Mall in Nueva Ecija|
|52||SM City San Mateo||15 May 2015||22,882||80,043||Gen. Luna Avenue, Brgy. Ampid 1, San Mateo, Rizal|
|53||SM City Cabanatuan||09 Oct 2015||140,000||154,020||Km. 112 Maharlika Highway, Brgy. Hermogenes Concepcion, Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija||Largest mall in North Luzon.|
|54||SM Cherry Shaw||13 Oct 2015||TBA||24,165||Shaw Boulevard, Pleasant Hills, Mandaluyong||First SM Supermall under the "SM Cherry" name after Cherry Foodarama was acquired by SM Group from Ong Family.|
|55||SM Center Sangandaan||23 Oct 2015||10,563||38,622||A. Mabini Avenue cor. Samson Road, Sangandaan, Caloocan||First "SM Center" Mall name to anchor SM Supermarket and second not to have a hypermarket.|
|56||SM Seaside City Cebu||27 Nov 2015||304,100||470,000||South Road Properties, Cebu City||Largest mall in The Philippines outside Metro Manila|
|57||SM City San Jose Del Monte||29 Apr 2016||60,193||114,186||Quirino Highway, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan||Third SM Supermall in Bulacan and Quirino Highway after SM City Fairview and SM City Novaliches|
|58||SM City Trece Martires||13 May 2016||50,000||83,783||Governor's Dr. cor. Capital Rd., Brgy. San Agustin, Trece Martires, Cavite|
|59||SM Cherry Congressional||25 Nov 2016||TBA||13,469||Congressional Avenue, Bahay Toro, Quezon City||Second SM Supermall under the "SM Cherry" name after Cherry Foodarama was acquired by SM Group from Ong Family.|
|60||SM City East Ortigas||02 Dec 2016||TBA||80,127||Ortigas Ave Ext, Brgy. Sta. Lucia, Pasig||First SM mall to be acquired from the Gotesco group of companies. Was formerly Ever Gotesco Ortigas Complex.|
|61||SM CDO Downtown Premier||12 May 2017||28,974||177,743||Claro M. Recto Avenue cor Osmena Street, Cagayan de Oro||Largest SM mall in Mindanao, 2nd SM Mall in Cagayan de Oro and the 4th SM Mall to carry the Premier Brand.|
|62||S Maison at Conrad Manila||17 Jun 2017 (relaunched as a SM Supermall)||TBA||26,076||Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City, Metro Manila||Relaunched as the 62nd SM Supermall (although SM Cherry Antipolo opened first their supermarket area) and the second specialty mall, after The Podium, to be managed by SM Supermalls.|
|63||SM Cherry Antipolo||30 Jun 2017||TBA||27,224||Marcos Highway, Antipolo, Rizal||Third SM Supermall under the "SM Cherry" name after Cherry Foodarama was acquired by SM Group from Ong Family. Largest among 3 SM Cherry malls.|
|64||SM City Puerto Princesa||15 Sep 2017||58,168||73,463||Malvar St. cor. Lacao St., Puerto Princesa City||First SM Mall in Mimaropa Parts of Visayas Region.|
|65||SM Center Tuguegarao Downtown||12 Oct 2017||16,181||36,966||Luna St. cor. Mabini St., Tuguegarao City, Cagayan||Second SM Mall in Cagayan Valley and First SM Mall in Cagayan|
|66||SM Center Pulilan||01 Dec 2017||65,675||27,443||Plaridel-Pulilan Diversion Road, Brgy. Sto Cristo, Pulilan, Bulacan||Fourth SM Mall in Bulacan|
|67||SM Center Lemery||15 Dec 2017||48,552||23,820||Ilustre Ave., Brgy. Poblacion, Lemery, Batangas||Third SM Mall in Batangas province after SM City Batangas & SM City Lipa|
|Name||Opening Date||Land area (m²)||Floor area (m²)||Location|
|SM Center Imus||February 16, 2018||35,145||24,000||Brgy. Alapan I-C, Imus City, Cavite|
|SM City Legazpi||April 2018||52,800||84,413||Tahao Road cor Landco Access Road cor Terminal Road 1, Legazpi City Grand Terminal Complex, Bitano, Legazpi, Albay|
|SM Center Ormoc||September 2018||15,782||29,962||Real St., Ormoc, Leyte|
|SM City Urdaneta Central||2018||38,808||32,882||MacArthur Highway, Dilan-Paurido Rd., Urdaneta, Pangasinan|
|SM Center Dagupan Downtown||2018||17,079||47,373||Old Pantranco Terminal M.H. Del Pilar Street, Downtown District, Dagupan, Pangasinan|
|SM City Telabastagan||2018||105,69||85,487||Brgy. Telebastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga|
|SM City Olongapo Rizal||2018||38,749||83,125||Rizal Ave. Ext. Brgy. East Tapinac, Olongapo, Zambales|
|SM Mindpro Citimall||2018||TBA||TBA||La Purisima Street, Zamboanga City|
|SM City Tagum||2018||36,965||54,717||Maharlika Highway, Brgy. Magugpo Poblacion, Tagum, Davao del Norte|
|SM City Roxas||2019||109,309||50,230||Barangay Baybay, Arnaldo Boulevard, Roxas, Capiz|
|SM City Tuguegarao||2019||141,404||89,863||New Tuguegarao Diversion Road cor. Bagay Road, Tuguegarao, Cagayan|
|SM City Caloocan||2019||22,902||110,206||Rizal Ave Ext, East Grace Park cor. Bustamante Street, Caloocan|
|SM City Sorsogon||2019||132,003||74,003||Maharlika Highway, Sorsogon Grand Terminal Complex Brgy. Balogo, Sorsogon City, Sorsogon|
|SM City Butuan||2019||37,233||58,074||Jose C. Aquino Avenue, Brgy. Lapu-Lapu, Butuan|
|SM City Commonwealth||TBA||20,877||104,218||Commonwealth Ave., Quezon City|
|SM Center Moonwalk Parañaque||TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|SM Center Cabuyao||TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA|
- "Investor Kit - October 2017" (PDF). SM Prime Holdings. Retrieved 14 October 2017.
- "Investor Kit - November 2017" (PDF). SM Prime Holdings. Retrieved 29 November 2017.
- "SM Through the Years 1958-2008" (2008): 2.
- Press Release; PDF auto-download; SM Prime Official Website; retrieved November 6, 2015.
- "SMPH 2016 Annual Report (SEC 17-A)" (PDF). Smprime.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "List of largest shopping malls". Wikipedia. 2017-12-16.
- "SMPH Prospectus 2015" (PDF). Retrieved September 22, 2015.
- "SM Prime Cashes in on Santa Rosa as the next BPO hub of the South". Tempo.com.ph. 15 November 2016. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "NEW SHOPPING MALLS EARNINGS RAISE SM PRIME'S NET INCOME". Manila Times – via HighBeam Research (subscription required). 9 May 2007. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
- Zinnia B. Dela Peña. Wednesday, April 29, 2009. "SM Prime earmarks P12 billion for expansion of RP, China malls". Philippine Star. SM Prime Holdings Archived 2011-07-16 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Photographic image : SM Malls : BPO Expansion Plans" (JPG). Pbs.twimg.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "SM signs lease for Consolacion mall". Sun.Star. 2010-10-11. Retrieved 2011-12-10.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-12-02. Retrieved 2013-12-23.
- Kristine Jane R. Liu and Carmelito Q. Francisco. April 29, 2009. "SM Prime to open one mall every year in mainland China". Business World. SM Prime Holdings Archived 2011-07-16 at the Wayback Machine.
- "SMPH Prospectus September 2015" (PDF). Smprime.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- Honey Madrilejos-Reyes. March 3, 2009. "SM Prime to Build Shopping Complex Near The Fort". Business Mirror. SM Prime Holdings Archived 2011-07-16 at the Wayback Machine.
- Manila Bulletin. "SM Prime posts 14% growth in net income to P8.43 B in 9 months". mb.com.ph.
- the staff. "SM's BGC beachhead". inquirer.net.
- "SM City Cauayan opening date announcement". Facebook. Retrieved 20 April 2014.
- Krista Angela M. Montealegre, November 8, 2012 "SM group sets record capex for 2013". Interaksyon.com. Interaksyon TV 5 Archived 2012-12-12 at the Wayback Machine.
- November 8, 2012 "SM Investments set P65B capex for '13". Balita.ph. Balita.ph
- VG Cabuag, February 19, 2013 "SM Prime profits hit P10.5B in 2012". SMPrime.com. SM PRIME Archived 2013-09-23 at the Wayback Machine.
- Richard R. Gappi. Friday, 3 October 2014. "SM Angono’s blessing on Nov. 13; grand public opening, Nov. 14. Rizalhenyo
- Wednesday, August 28, 2013. "SM Center Angono Groundbreaking". Business Mirror Archived 2013-10-29 at the Wayback Machine.
- April 24, 2015. "Enjoy an all new shopping experience at SM Megacenter Cabanatuan". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Press Reader
- "About Us". Megacenter.wordpress.com. 20 February 2007. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "SM Investments Corporation Annual Report 2011: Trends & Expectations Section" (PDF). Sminvestments.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "SM to open four new malls". SM to open four new malls. BusinessWorld. Retrieved Tuesday, August 27, 2013.
- "SM City Cabanatuan: SM Opens New Destination Mall at the Gateway of the North". October 8, 2015. SM Prime Holdings
- After 10-yr negotiation, SM Prime to build mall in Cabanatuan City; "GMA Network;" By: M J Cayabyab; retrieved 08-04-2012
- "Cherry Foodarama to reopen, now under SM management". Rappler.com. 2015-10-12. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "SM to seal deal with Cherry Foodarama this June." June 24, 2015. Rappler
- SM Prime Holdings 2014 Results. p. 9. SM Prime Holdings
- "FINALLY, SM IN CALOOCAN AND ANOTHER HOSPITAL". remate.ph.
- "SM Seaside City - Timeline Photos - Facebook". facebook.com.
- "SM seals SRP stake". Sun.Star. 2010-01-15. Archived from the original on 2011-09-07. Retrieved 2011-12-10.
- "SM Prime Investor Kit - July 2017" (PDF). SMPrime.com.
- San Jose Del Monte City Public Information Office. Friday, September 19, 2014. Facebook
- "Strong mall revenues drive SM Prime's net income". TRappler.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- Camus, Miguel R. "New malls lift SM Prime income to P5.8B". business.inquirer.net.
- SM Prime Holdings Retail Bonds Prospectus 2014. p. 50. Philippine Dealing Exchange[permanent dead link]
- Press Release; PDF auto-download; SM Prime Official Website; retrieved November 2, 2015.
- "SM premier mall to open in Oro mid 2017". SunStar.com.ph. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "A Closer Look at SM CDO 2 Premier". TsadaGyud!.
- "5 reasons why you should go to S Maison]". Thestandard.com.ph. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- Ballesteros, Angelica. "SM Prime to open SM Cherry Antipolo on Friday". ManilaTimes.net. Retrieved 2017-06-29.
- SM Prime Holdings Retail Bonds Prospectus 2014. p. 48. Philippine Dealing Exchange[permanent dead link]
- "SM Prime to open 7 new malls in 2017". Rappler. Retrieved 7 September 2016.
- "SM to start constructing mall in Puerto Princesa in 2014 - mayor". InterAksyon.com. Archived from the original on 2015-02-13.
- SM Prime Holdings Offer Supplement 2017. p. 30-31. SM Prime Holdings, Inc.'s Application for Permit to Sell
- "SM to open 65th mall, its first in Cagayan". news.abs-cbn.com. Retrieved 2017-10-12.
- "SM City to rise in Legazpi next year - LEGAZPI CITY". legazpi.gov.ph.
- "SM City mall to rise in Legazpi next year". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2015-10-20.
- "SM earmarks P1 billion for Legazpi mall". BusinessMirror.com.ph. 2015-06-26. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- Jaucian, Michael. "New SM City Mall to rise in Legazpi City". business.inquirer.net. Retrieved 2017-02-28.
- Arguelles, Mar S. (February 22, 2017). "P1.5B mall soon to rise in Albay". Bicol Mail.
- "SM Prime to set aside P65B for capex in 2016". www.bworldonline.com.
- "SM Supermalls to rise in Zamboanga City — Yalah Zamboanga!". Yalahzamboanga.com. 30 January 2017. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "SM Prime to open 10 malls next year". Thestandard.com.ph. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- SM Prime Holdings Retail Bonds Prospectus 2014. p. 49. Philippine Dealing Exchange[permanent dead link]
- "SM constructing 2 Mindanao malls". Manilastandardtoday.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to SM Prime Holdings.|
- SM Supermalls - Official website