|Hubs||Miami International Airport
Santiago International Airport
|Company slogan||"We are where you need us"|
|Parent company||LAN Airlines S.A.|
|Headquarters||Miami International Airport|
|Key people||Cristián Ureta (CEO)
Alvaro Carril (Senior VP Sales)
Cpt. Marco Guzman (Flight Operations Director)
Cpt. Alberto Rodrigo (Flight Operations Director USA)
LAN Cargo S.A. is a cargo airline based in Santiago, Chile. It is the cargo subsidiary of LAN Airlines operating cargo flights in South America and North America. Its main base is Miami International Airport.
The airline is based on the original cargo divisions of LAN Chile, Ladeco and Fast Air. It also works closely with the other cargo airlines in the group, ABSA - Aerolinhas Brasileiras, Florida West International Airways and MasAir.
Although LAN Chile S.A. has a minority share in Florida West International Airways, LAN Cargo does not cooperate in any way with Florida West. As, Florida West is an independently operated company that deal with LAN Cargo as it would with any other airline (via interline agreements) with no preference given to LAN Cargo.
LAN Cargo operates the following as of June 2010.
North and Central America
- Boston - Logan International Airport 
- Los Angeles - Los Angeles International Airport
- Miami - Miami International Airport Hub
- Buenos Aires - Ministro Pistarini International Airport
- Tucumán - Teniente Benjamín Matienzo International Airport
- Belo Horizonte - Tancredo Neves International Airport
- Campinas - Viracopos-Campinas International Airport Hub
- Curitiba - Afonso Pena International Airport
- Manaus - Eduardo Gomes International Airport
- Porto Alegre - Salgado Filho International Airport
- Rio de Janeiro - Galeão-Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport
- Vitória - Eurico de Aguiar Salles Airport
- Guayaquil - José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport
- Quito - Mariscal Sucre International Airport
The LAN Cargo fleet includes the following aircraft (as of January 2014):
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to LAN Cargo.|