|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||1,976.81 km2 (763.25 sq mi)|
|• Density||230/km2 (590/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Located on the north of the province, it is adjacent to the north of the city proper of Huaihua. The county is bordered to the north by Yuanling County, to the east by Xupu County, to the south by Zhongfang County and Hecheng District, to the west by Mayang and Luxi Counties. Chenxi County covers 1,990.3 km2 (768.5 sq mi), as of 2015, It had a registered population of 530,000 and a resident population of 461,400. The county has 9 towns and 14 townships under its jurisdiction, the county seat is Chenyang (辰阳镇).
- www.xzqh.org (Chinese)
- Google (2014-07-02). "Chenxi" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Huaihua City Land Use Plan (2006–20)/《怀化市土地利用总体规划（2006-2020年）》.(Chinese) Accessed 8 July 2014.
- "怀化市2010年第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报" (in Chinese). Huaihua Statistical Bureau/怀化市统计局. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- about the population of Chenxi County in 2015, according to the Statistical Communiqué of Chenxi County on the 2015 National Economic and Social Development - (2015年辰溪县国民经济和社会发展统计公报): hhtj.gov.cn or chenxi.gov.cn
- the divisions of Chenxi County in 2015, according to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Chenxi County on November 19, 2015 - 《湖南省民政厅关于同意辰溪县乡镇区划调整方案的批复》(湘民行发〔2015〕52号): rednet.cn, also see 《湖南省乡镇区划调整改革109个县市区批复方案》: people.com or xinhuanet.com
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|