This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Russell 1000 Component
|Headquarters||Stamford, Connecticut, United States|
Hexcel Corporation (NYSE: HXL) is a public company that produces advanced composite materials (engineering). The company develops and manufactures structural materials including carbon fiber, specialty reinforcements, resins, honeycomb, adhesives, engineered honeycomb composite structures, and prepregs (and other fiber-reinforced matrix materials). Hexcel is a company resulting from the combination of California Reinforced Plastics (founded 1946), Ciba Composites (acquired 1995) and Hercules Composites Products Division (acquired 1995). The company sells its products in commercial, military and recreational markets for use in commercial and military aircraft, space launch vehicles and satellites, wind turbine blades, sports equipment and automotive products. Hexcel works with major companies including Airbus Group, The Boeing Company, and others. Since 1980, the firm has publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol HXL. Hexcel is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, and has offices and manufacturing facilities in Europe, Asia, North and South America, Russia, and Africa.
- Carbon Fiber
- Redux Adhesives
- HexMC molding composite
- "Hexcel to supply composite materials for H160 helicopter". Composite World.
- "Hexcel Corporation (HXL) Analysts See $0.69 EPS". Weekly Hub.
- "Hidden potential: An indifferent year for M&A belies a rich vein of opportunity for acquirers". CompositesWorld.
- "Composites Will Have Big Presence at 2017 Paris Air Show". Composites Manufacturing.
- "Hexcel Corp., The Investment That Can Replace Precision Castparts In Your Portfolio". Seeking Alpha.
- "Hexcel To Supply H160 Composites". Ain Online.
- "A comparison of the crack tip damage zone for fracture of Hexcel F185 neat resin and T6T145/F185 composite". Online Library.