Jet2.com operates flights to 56 destinations across Europe, with a notable focus on Spain, the Mediterranean Sea and France. It also offers services to North America through its connections to Newark Liberty International Airport. Its primary hub is Leeds Bradford Airport, and Jet2.com operates an additional six domestic operating bases across the United Kingdom alongside an overseas hub at Alicante Airport, Spain, one of its most popular destinations. Two more UK bases, at Birmingham Airport and London Stansted Airport, were open in march 2017.
- "About Us – Dart Group". Dart Group.
- "Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Land at Birmingham Airport". Birmingham Airport. 7 July 2016. Retrieved 25 July 2016.
- "Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Go BIG for Summer 2017". Jet2.com. 3 June 2016. Retrieved 25 July 2016.
- "Berlin is Back!". Jet2.com. 18 May 2016. Retrieved 25 July 2016.
- "Dart Group AGM Statement and Announcement of New UK Base". Jet2.com. 8 September 2016. Retrieved 8 September 2016.
- "Jet2.com Announces its Biggest Ever Winter Programme". Jet2.com. 17 June 2016. Retrieved 25 July 2016.