(Redirected from Jinshi, Hunan)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jinshi (進士) was the highest degree offered by the ancient Chinese Imperial Examination.
Jinshi can also refer to:
- History of Jin or Jin Shi, a 14th-century history book on the Jurchen Jin dynasty
- Jinshi Lake (金獅湖), a lake in Sanmin District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Places in China
- Jinshi City (津市市), a county-level city in Hunan
- Jinshi, Guangdong (金石镇), in Chao'an District, Chaozhou, Guangdong
- Jinshi, Lianyuan (金石镇), in Lianyuan, Hunan
- Jinshi, Xiangxiang (金石镇), in Xiangxiang, Hunan
- Jinshi, Xinning County (金石镇), in Xinning County, Hunan
- Jinshi, Dazhou (金石镇), in Tongchuan District, Dazhou, Sichuan
- Jinshi, Santai County (金石镇), in Santai County, Sichuan
- Jinshi Township, Hunan (锦石乡), in Xiangtan County, Hunan
- Jinshi Township, Jiangxi (巾石乡), in Suichuan County, Jiangxi
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jinshi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.