From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Place of origin||Denmark|
|Main ingredients||Butter and sugar|
|Cookbook: Remonce Media: Remonce|
Remonce is a Danish word and invention, although it sounds French. In the English language it has been referred to as 'Lord Mayor filling'.
- Lynne Olver. "Cake history notes". The Food Timeline. Retrieved 6 August 2014.
- Remonce Recipe: Printer Friendly version from
- Copenhagen Features | Fodor's Travel Guides
- Max. "Remonce filling - Lord Mayor filling - for Danish pastry, "brunsviger", cinnamon buns etc.". Kvalifood. Retrieved 6 April 2014.
- Kvali Mad (Max): Remonce filling - Lord Mayor filling - for danish pastry, "brunsviger", cinnamon buns etc. Various recipes, discussion and instructional Video. A private non-profit homepage from Denmark.
|This dessert-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|