|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||2,210.94 km2 (853.65 sq mi)|
|• Density||250/km2 (640/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Dong'an County (simplified Chinese: 东安县; traditional Chinese: 東安縣; pinyin: dōng'ān xiàn; literally: "eastern peace") is a county of Hunan Province, China, it is under the administration of Yongzhou prefecture-level City.
Located on the south central margin of the province, it is adjacent to the eastern border of Guangxi. The county is bordered to the north by Shaoyang County, to the east by Lengshuitan District, to the south by Lingling District, Quanzhou County of Guangxi, to the west and the northwest by Xinning County. Dong'an County covers 2,204 km2 (851 sq mi), as of 2015, It had a registered population of 643,179. The county has 13 towns and 2 townships under its jurisdiction, the county seat is Baiyashi (白牙市镇).
- www.xzqh.org (Chinese)
- Google (2014-07-02). "Dong'an" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Yongzhou City Land Use Plan (2006–20)/《永州市土地利用总体规划（2006-2020年）》.(Chinese) Accessed 8 July 2014.
- "永州市2010年第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报". TJCN.org (in Chinese). China Statistical Information Network/中国统计信息网. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- the population of Dong'an County in 2015, according to the Statistical Communiqué of Dong'an County on the 2015 National Economic and Social Development - (2015年东安县国民经济和社会发展统计公报): yzcity.gov.cn or ahmhxc.com
- the divisions of Dong'an County in 2015, according to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Dong'an County on November 11, 2015 - 《湖南省民政厅关于同意东安县乡镇区划调整方案的批复》(湘民行发〔2015〕19号): rednet.cn, also see 《湖南省乡镇区划调整改革109个县市区批复方案》: people.com or xinhuanet.com
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|