Rutog County (Tibet, China)
|Basin countries||China, India|
Kyagar Tso or Kyagar Lake is a small brackish lake surrounded by mountains situated in the Ladakh region of the northern Indian Union Territory of Ladakh in India. From afar, it can be spotted by its turquoise colour.
Kyagar Tso a very small saline water lake in the Ladakh at an elevation of 4.705 m (15,436 ft) above the sea level. It lies in the Rupshu Valley in Ladakh at the height of over saltwater lakes at 4,663m above sea level. It lies midway between Manali in Himachal Pradesh to Leh in Jammu and Kashmir.
- "Kyagar Tso - Himalayan Lake Details". Himalayan High. Retrieved 2021-06-08.
- Bipin. "Pangong Tso Lake-Where 3 Idiot Filmed - Travel with Thinkarya". Retrieved 2021-06-09.
- "Photos: Kyagar Tso in the Rupshu region is one of the highest saltwater lakes of Ladakh at 4,663m above sea level - Outlook Traveller".
- "Kyagar Tso (Lake)". SatyadevHirani. 2020-09-17. Retrieved 2021-06-08.
- Shah, Pradeep (2017-08-01). "First ever Bajaj Dominar Hyper Tours to cover 7 lakes of Ladakh; Starts 26th August". India News, Breaking News | India.com. Retrieved 2021-06-08.
- "Kyagar Tso, Leh (ladakh) County, JK, IN - eBird Hotspot". ebird.org. Retrieved 2021-06-08.
- Service, Tribune News. "Tracing the origins of Pashmina". Tribuneindia News Service. Retrieved 2021-06-08.