List of districts in the City of Westminster
This is a list of districts in the City of Westminster. Much of Westminster is part of the West End of London and it is also the location of the Theatreland area of West End theatres. Westminster is an amalgamation of three former boroughs.
The former borough of Paddington was north of Bayswater Road and west of Edgware Road.
- Kensal Town (also in Kensington and Chelsea)
- Maida Vale
- Paddington Green
- Queen's Park (also in Brent)
- Westbourne Green
The former borough of St Marylebone was north of Oxford Street and east of Edgware Road.
The former borough of Westminster was south of Bayswater Road and Oxford Street
- Belgravia (also in Kensington and Chelsea)
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden (also in Camden)
- Devil's Acre
- Holborn (also in Camden)
- Hyde Park
- Knightsbridge (also in Kensington and Chelsea)
- St James's
- Temple (the statutory Temple area is in the City of London)