|Length||70 km (40 mi)|
|History||Completed in 2006|
Raipur-Bhilai-Durg Expressway is a 70-kilometre-long (43 mi) high-speed urban expressway which links Raipur- Bhilai and Durg on Asian Highway 46 (India) (AH-46) in the state of Chhattisgarh. The expressway also connects Chhattisgarh with Visakhapatnam, one of the most important ports of India. The expressway has two toll stations installed, one at Kharun - at the entry point of the expressway from Raipur and the other at Kutelabhata - at the exit point of the expressway towards Bhilai.
The construction work of Raipur-Bhilai Expressway Project, worth Rs 95 crore was awarded by the National Highways Authority of India to DS Constructions Ltd (DSC). The expressway has been constructed on a Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) basis with a concession period of 11 years 9 months, including the construction period of the project. The work included four laning of the existing two-lane carriageway on the Raipur-Bhilai section of NH-6 in Chhattisgarh. This has reduced the travel time between Raipur and Bhilai.
- Completion of Raipur-Bhilai Expressway project
- Delhi firm bags Rs 190 cr NHAI road contract
- The Hindu Business Line : DS Constructions completes expressway. Thehindubusinessline.in (2006-06-19). Retrieved on 2013-12-06.
- Delhi firm bags Rs 190 cr NHAI road contract. Business Standard (2006-01-11). Retrieved on 2013-12-06.
- DS Constructions completes Raipur-Durg Expressway Project
- Raipur Durg : Latest News on Raipur Durg , Raipur Durg Updates, Raipur Durg Videos, Photos, Wiki, Topic. Moneycontrol.com. Retrieved on 2013-12-06.