In Focus on FSN
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (October 2006)|
The program recalls various historic sports events and people. The name of the show comes from its extensive use of still photography, although there is also use of videotape. In Focus also has extensive interviews.
The show debuted on June 26, 2006, and airs twice a week in the early evening hours.
Partial list of episodes
- The baseball rivalry between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the San Francisco Giants
- The tennis rivalry between Pete Sampras and Andre Agassi
- The college football rivalry between the University of Southern California and Notre Dame
- The rivalry between Michigan and Ohio State in football
- James "Buster" Douglas' upset of Mike Tyson to win the world heavyweight boxing championship in 1990
- The 2001 World Series in which the Arizona Diamondbacks defeated the New York Yankees
- The 1988 Oakland Athletics season (ended with a loss to the Dodgers in the World Series)
- A review of the 1989-90 and 1990-91 UNLV Runnin' Rebels basketball teams
- A review of the New York Yankees' championship teams of 1996, 1998, 1999, and 2000
- A review of the Duke University championship basketball teams in 1990-91 and 1991-92
|This article about a non-fiction television series is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|