From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Indo-European people)
|Look up Appendix:Proto-Indo-European roots in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up Appendix:List of Proto-Indo-European roots in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Indo-European may refer to:
- Indo-European languages:
- Proto-Indo-European language, the reconstructed common ancestor of all Indo-European languages
- Indo-European people:
- An older name for Indo people, mixed-race people of Indonesian and European descent
- Indo-European studies, an academic field
- Proto-Indo-European religion, the hypothetical religion of the Proto-Indo-Europeans
- Pre-Indo-European (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indo-European.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.