Ginzburg in October 2007
6 March 1990 |
Tel Aviv, Israel
|Spouse(s)||Adi Keizman (m. 2012)|
|Manager||Elite Models Israel|
Esti Ginzburg (Hebrew: אסתי גינזבורג; born 6 March 1990), is an Israeli fashion model. She has modeled in international campaigns for brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Burberry, FCUK, Pull and Bear, and Castro. She was also featured in the 2009, 2010, and 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
Esther (Esti) Ginzburg was born in Tel Aviv, Israel. Her father, Arik Ginzburg, is an architect, and her grandfather was involved in the original planning and construction of Zahala Tel Aviv. Ginzburg is Jewish.
She began her compulsory military service in the Israel Defense Forces on 22 July 2009, and in early October of that year, while speaking in support of enlisting, caused headlines by criticizing fellow Israeli model Bar Refaeli for evading military service via a short-lived marriage to a family friend. On joining the army Ginzburg said: "Military service is part of the things I personally believe in."
|Esti Ginzburg In Sports Illustrated 2009|
Ginzburg started modeling at the age of eight with a milk advertisement and at the age of 14 signed a contract with modeling agency Elite Models. In 2006, she signed a two-year deal with Israeli firm Fox, and was featured on the February/March 2007 cover of French Elle. She has also modeled in international campaigns for brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Burberry, FCUK, Pull and Bear, and Castro. She was also featured in the 2009, 2010, and 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Ginzburg made her acting debut in the 2010 Joel Schumacher film Twelve, which garnered negative reviews. In 2013, she appeared in the American comedy film, Movie 43, which was panned by critics and won the 2013 Razzie for Worst Picture. She was briefly a co-host on the Israeli reality singing competition show, HaKokhav HaBa but was later replaced by Rotem Sela.
Since 2009, Esti became involved in volunteer work for children with cancer. She visits Israeli hospitals and organized a charity event for the Hayim Association.
On 8 June 2012, Ginzburg married the real estate investor Adi Keizman.
On 18 December 2013, it was reported that Ginzburg's father was suing her for allegedly failing to pay him money owed for a house he sold her and her husband.
Ginzburg loves baking, reading, going to the beach, and watching movies.
In February 2015, Ginzburg gave birth to a son, Rafael Yehonatan.
- Esti Ginzburg, eonline.co.il (Hebrew)
- אסתי גינזבורג – ווג – תכשיטים מילר Interview for Vogue Italia, 2011, YouTube
- "After New York, I'm not gonna buy anything for the next years" Video: http://www.vogue.it/, 16 May 2011
- Israeli models Refaeli and Ginzburg at war over IDF The First Post
- "Israeli supermodels in catwalk spat over draft-dodging" The Independent
- Barbiro, Rafi. Esti Ginzburg: IDF service a must. Ynetnews, October 2, 2009. Accessed November 24, 2014.
- Esti Ginzburg, Sports Illustrated
- Esti Ginzburg – IMDb profile
- "'Movie 43' Wins Three Razzie Awards Including Worst Picture". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
- Israeli supermodel Esti Ginzburg gets married. Retrieved 2012-06-22.
- "Israeli Sports Illustrated model Esti Ginzburg being sued by her dad". Haaretz. 8 December 2013. Retrieved 17 July 2014.
- Baylen, Ashley (6 June 2011). "Exclusive Interviews with Top Jewish Models - Esti Ginzburg". Shalom Life. Retrieved 17 July 2014.
- "איך אסתי גינזבורג קראה לבנה הבכור? - וואלה! סלבס". וואלה! סלבס. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
- Esti Ginzburg at the Fashion Model Directory
- Esti Ginzburg at the Models.com
- Esti Ginzburg at the Internet Movie Database
- Ginzburg in the 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- Ginzburg Official Sports Illustrated Youtube Channel