- See Psalm 25 for Psalm 24 in Greek (Vulgata) numbering.
Psalm 24 (Hebrew numbering; Psalm 23 in Greek numbering) from the Book of Psalms is identified as a Psalm of David. In the KJV translation, the opening line reads "The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein".
- Is the psalm of the day in the Shir Shel Yom for Sunday.
- Except for the Shabbat morning service, it is recited when returning the Torah Scroll to the ark.
- Verse 1 is part of Mishnah Tamid 7:4.
- Verses 7-10 are found in the Mussaf Amidah on Rosh Hashanah.
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur, page 162
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur, page 148
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur, page 477
- The Complete Artscroll Machzor for Rosh Hashanah, page 456
- D’après le Complete Artscroll Siddur, compilation des prières juives.